TFS CIO 2015 is the official interactive mobile app for the 2015 TFS CIO Meeting.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find after parties.
* View your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, and keynotes.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Status Update a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the
event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Profile your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
- May 24, 2015 Initial release