Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Welcome to the official interactive mobile app for the Ron Clark Academy. The Ron Clark Academy was created to be model school, and our goal is to extend our reach beyond our student body by having an impact upon students everywhere. Each year, thousands of educators-- teachers, administrators, and superintendents-- participate in our educator training programs to learn how to replicate RCA's style, philosophy and success in their own schools. Those educators return to their classrooms, impacting the lives of 10 million students around the world. We want to create a revolution in education.
This app provides up-to-date training information as well as a variety of tools to enhance your Educator Training Experience.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore workshops, and find networking opportunities.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy training attendance.
* Access location and instructor information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to observations, workshops, and visitation experiences.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which workshops are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which workshops you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the training event, and find trending workshops and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
- June 03, 2015 Initial release
- November 15, 2015 New version 1.1
- March 22, 2016 New version 1.2
- December 01, 2016 New version 1.3