• Fixes display bug: When a timer is started between jams and the app is set to countdown from 30 seconds, timers will now correctly read "30.0" until the jam starts, rather than reading "0.0", and changing to "30" at the the start of the next jam.
• Minor interface updates
Penalty Box is the easiest to use and most feature complete Roller Derby penalty timer. Features include:
• Large buttons, easy to quickly find and tap quickly in busy situations
• Blocker timers allow you to start a secondary timer when you have a blocker standing in the box
• Customizable team colors with ability to quickly swap sides
• Vibrates and flashes warnings at 10 and 0 seconds remaining (can be customized to different times)
• Jammer timers automatically assign the correct amount of time remaining when a second jammer comes to the box, when both jammers arrive simultaneously, when one jammer is serving multiple consecutive penalties and another jammer arrives at the box, etc.
• Jam Start/End button to pause and resume all timers quickly
• Timers can be set to act as a count down, or to count up as a stopwatch.
• Quickly double penalty time, or modify time elapsed.
• Set up for WFTDA rules
Programmed with love by Janie Fury @ Paradise Roller Girls in Hawai‘i.
- May 24, 2015 Initial release
- June 15, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- June 26, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- October 08, 2015 New version 1.0.3