Bug fixes and optimisations
Touch, Look, Listen is a series of preschool learning apps for tablets and mobile phones that will delight and encourage young children as they learn their first words. On the Farm introduces early learners to over 85 animals and objects from tractors and hay to cows, sheep and pigs. It’s also the perfect app for parents and little ones to share, combining superb photographs, simple word labels and friendly narration. In addition, you can turn the app into a language-learning tool for students of all ages, simply by choosing a second language in the menu.
On the Farm is just like a real book, so it’s easy to find your way around. Each page is introduced by a playful rhyme, while bright and colorful images pop-up magically as each 3D scene opens. When your child taps a picture, they see and hear the associated word, making this a powerful tool for learning new words as well as reinforcing those they already know. With the second language option, they can explore other languages too, including Spanish, Chinese, French and German.
Farm animals and objects are grouped into 13 different categories to help children learn about horses, sheep, cows, pigs, goats, chickens, geese, ducks, turkeys, crops, tractors, tools and machines, as well as the names for mother, father and baby animals.
On the Farm ~ Touch, Look, Listen is designed for young children aged 15 months to 3+ years old and includes the following features:
• Full 3D experience - just like a real book
• 14 interactive 3D pop-up scenes and over 85 words
• Choice of English, French, German, Spanish and Chinese as either primary or secondary language
• Fully narrated in each language by professional actors
• Stunning and highly-detailed photographs showing objects as they are in real life
• Featuring a fun soundtrack and real sound effects such as animal noises
- June 11, 2015 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.1.0
- June 14, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99