iHEA World Congress is the official mobile app for the 11th World Congress in Health Economics - "De Gustibus Disputandum Non Est! Health Economics and Nutrition, hosted at Universita Bocconi in Milan, Italy from 12-15 July 2015 with Pre-Congress sessions and events occurring on 11 July.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity.
* Expand your professional network and interact with colleagues.
Features of the App:
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who is at the event and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
Mobile App Development by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendeesand empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events andconferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
- April 30, 2015 Initial release