- Gravity flip lasts a little longer
- Hitting the bottom of a planet doesn't bounce you down as fast
- Same planet designs don't appear consecutively
- Larger planets at greater heights
- iPad difficulty made comparable with iPhone by decreasing width of playable area (to be a comparable aspect ratio to iPhones).
- Mega bouncer doesn't bounce as high
With Bumper Jumper, your phone will become your universe (if it isn't already).
This universe is at your fingertips - tap to create bumpers that bounce aliens as high as you can go without falling. Power-ups will help you go even higher, but watch out for planets that may bump you in the wrong direction.
- Randomly placed planets make every gameplay unique
- Progressively harder the higher you go
- Gravity flip, mega bouncer, and slo-mo power ups
- Aliens! Unlock them all
- Get saved by your buddies flying a spaceship
- Original soundtrack by Interrabang
- August 08, 2015 Initial release
- August 08, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- September 05, 2015 New version 1.0.2