Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
NOF-ISO15 is the official app for the Interdisciplinary Symposium on Osteoporosis (ISO). This mobile
app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find speakers.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibit space.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, post
photos and discuss topics.
* Expand your professional network and have some fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which sessions you are attending.
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the
event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and relation information (session time, room number, speaker info,
* Users - see who is at the event and connect with them on the App.
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors and leave comments and ratings.
This App was created by the National Osteoporosis Foundation, the leading health organization dedicated to preventing osteoporosis and broken bones, promoting strong bones for life and reducing human suffering through programs of public and clinician awareness, education, advocacy and research.
- May 03, 2015 Initial release
- May 06, 2015 New version 1.1