Bug fixes and feature enhancements
MICE 2016 is the official mobile app for the MICE Asia Pacific Exhibition 2016.
This mobile app allows you to:
- View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
- Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
- Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
- Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
- Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
- Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
- Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
- Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
- Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
- Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
- Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
- Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
- Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
- April 15, 2015 Initial release
- August 27, 2015 New version 1.1
- July 01, 2016 New version 1.2
- July 05, 2016 New version 1.3
- July 26, 2016 New version 1.4