We've added performance improvements and bug fixes for this update. It's not that exciting for some but we're still excited.
It begins with a tiny egg. Tap it and marvel as it hatches into a Very Hungry Caterpillar. Can you find him some food to eat?
Eric Carle’s much-loved character, The Very Hungry Caterpillar™, has won the hearts of millions of children around the world for more than 50 years. Equally My Very Hungry Caterpillar app has been enthralling and teaching new generations of children in this award-winning toddler-friendly game. With over 6 million downloads to date this multi-award winning app has now been fully updated for this special 5th anniversary release.
The Very Hungry Caterpillar loves food and fun. Feed him, play with him, and make sure to tuck him up under his cosy leaf so he gets plenty of rest. The more the caterpillar grows the more new activities you unlock. Grow flowers, sort shapes, paint pictures, pick fruit, go sailing alongside cute rubber ducks and goldfish. You can even hunt for buried treasure with him. Push him on a swing. Have fun playing together. Help him explore, pick him up, or take a peek into his colorful toy box.
If you care for him, the caterpillar turns into a cocoon. Tap it and help transform him into a beautiful butterfly.
Then do it all again when a new egg appears.
It's a world of beauty and color you'll return to again and again.
Also includes a FREE sticker pack for iMessage with magical stickers from the world of Eric Carle.
My Very Hungry Caterpillar is designed for preschoolers and Eric Carle fans of all ages, it includes the following features:
• Amazing 3D My Very Hungry Caterpillar interactive character
• Develops nurturing skills and encourage a love of nature
• Wide range of interactive learning activities
• Non-competitive individualized play
• Beautifully-illustrated scenes based on Eric Carle’s colorful hand-painted collage illustrations
• Intuitive, child-friendly and easy to use
• Charming musical effects and comforting soundtrack
- October 22, 2020 Initial release