Bug fixes and feature enhancements
The Brain Forum app is the official mobile app for the The Brain Forum 2016.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
The Brain Forum puts a spotlight on brain research. The forum connects researchers, engineers, healthcare professionals, entrepreneurs, industrialists, investors, funding agencies and policy makers, to advance our understanding of how the brain works and to accelerate the application of that understanding to human needs.
- March 17, 2015 Initial release
- March 22, 2016 New version 1.1
- July 08, 2016 New version 1.2