DoubleDutch is an award-winning provider of mobile event applications and real-time event performance monitoring. The first to bring a data-driven technology approach to the event industry, DoubleDutch excels at processing vast amounts of mobile app engagement data into unique, actionable insights to better serve customers, partners, and other event stakeholders. Companies like SAP, Forbes, LinkedIn, DocuSign, Novartis, UBM, and Estee Lauder, rely on DoubleDutch to engage their audience through mobile.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The DoubleDutch Kickoff app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
- April 25, 2015 Initial release