The Chicago Network WIFL is the official mobile app for the 2015 Women in the Forefront Luncheon. This mobile app allows you to:
* View the agenda, key sponsors, and map of the event.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Respond to live-polls pre-event and during the event, and post updates to keynotes.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases the most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos and comments
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending topics
* Agenda - view the agenda for the day
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
- March 06, 2015 Initial release