Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
The official mobile app for Apttus Events.
Apttus Events links our exceptional network of esteemed companies, industry thought leaders, and Apttus executives, all of whom are dedicated to customer success and product innovation in QuotetoCash solutions. In addition to expansive knowledge sharing and product presentations, Accelerate will offer inspirational keynote speakers, VIP events, and a gala, all within an influential networking environment. You will benefit from hands-on training, hear from industry luminaries, enjoy engaging breakout sessions, network with your peers, unwind at exclusive evening events, and more.
• Agenda – View the full agenda and other related information such as session times, details, location, etc.
• Updates – Join the conversation by posting updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitors. Have an easy, quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
• Activity Feed – Interact with other attendees with a real time feed of all conference activity – view the most popular photos, popular discussion topics, and trending sessions.
• Speakers – Access information regarding keynote and other session speakers.
• Attendees – See who is at the conference and have the ability to connect with them on the app. Expand your professional network and have fun!
• Sponsors – Find sponsor and exhibitor information, and leave comments and ratings.
• Points and Badges – Get rewarded for your participation! Earn points, badges, and prizes for your activity on the app and at the conference.
• Leaderboard – See where you rank compared to other attendees.
• And much more!
With our event mobile app, you can now plan your schedule accordingly and gain access to speaker profiles. You can also interact with other attendees, offering a perfect networking experience. Remember, you will be gaining points, unlocking badges, and be eligible for prizes the more you use the app.
Enjoy and have a great time with Apttus Events!
- March 01, 2015 Initial release
- April 15, 2015 New version 1.1