• Apple Watch app - see your active cameras, chat, and view specially designed notifications right on your wrist
• Fixes a bug where cameras shared to Twitter didn't have links that were tappable
• You can now leave / delete an active camera
• You can now delete completed albums
• Fixes a number of bugs that could cause some photos not to show up in finished albums
• Fixes a bug that could cause notifications not to appear when someone joins your camera
• Fixes Facebook sharing
Let's Shoot Together! #DSPO
Create a Group Camera by selecting a timer (as short as a hour or as long as 365 days) and shooting a cover photo.
Invite your Friends using your contact list, Facebook, or let the world join your camera by sharing the camera link via Twitter.
Shoot a photo, select a filter, or even draw on the image* before sharing your moment with the group camera.
Chat with everyone on the camera while you shoot.
No one can see the photos until the timer hits zero.
When the camera is finished, enjoy reliving the moment all over and see what everyone else was up to.
* DSPO+ Upgrade adds the ability to choose from 5 additional filters and allows you to draw on top of your images for added fun!
- April 26, 2015 Initial release
- May 16, 2015 New version 1.0.1