- Adaptation for iOS 13 night mode and iPhone X11 Pro
- Minor UI fixes
- Add pop-up menu on long press
- iPhone X support (no globe button, minor UI fixes in container app)
- Stability improvements
- Minor bug-fix
- Removed redundant letter "i"
- Improved keyboard height and layout
- Improved instructions for keyboard installation
- Minor bug-fix fixing capital letter "I"
- Major bug-fixes for stable right to left input
- More comprehensive container app
- Support for flipped capital Latin characters
This is a fully functional English keyboard which types the letters upside-down i.e. horizontally flipped.
The purpose of the keyboard is to use it for the messaging with the people who type in translit, i.e. to make harder for them to read your messages.
The intention of the keyboard is to force a discipline in messaging communication means.
NOTE : Unicode standard doesn't support all flipped characters, therefore some characters are chosen with the most visual similarity.
- February 23, 2015 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.4
- June 14, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 30, 2019 New version 2.5