Fixed a connection issue on iOS 14
Audiobus Remote is a companion app for Audiobus which can either run on the same device or on a separate iPhone or iPad connected by Bluetooth. Audiobus Remote also supports Split View and Slide Over mode.
Audiobus Remote transports your Audiobus-compatible music apps’ controls onto a second screen. Some of the things you can do with Audiobus Remote:
- Switching between apps
- Record or toggle individual loops in Loopy HD.
- Move between patterns in Patterning
- Change presets and adjust effect controls in Holderness Media’s effects apps including Johnny and Caramel or Moog's Animoog
- Play a mini version of SoundPrism Link Edition
Discover apps with Remote Triggers on our compatible apps directory at https://audiob.us/apps/capability/remote
Running Audiobus Remote on a second device requires iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPhone 4s, iPod Touch 5th Generation and newer devices.
Audiobus Remote. More space for play.
What others are saying:
"Once again the Audiobus team will change the way many of us make music on our iOS devices." - Tim Webb, discchord.com
"Wow, it's amazing, brilliant job!" - Doug Woods, thesoundtestroom.com
"AB Remote is a killer!" - Jakob Haq
- July 29, 2015 Initial release
- August 04, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- October 12, 2015 New version 1.0.4
- January 27, 2016 New version 1.0.5
- March 17, 2016 New version 1.1.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.2.3
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.2.6