Bug fixes and enhancements.
WPP Stream is the official mobile app for the Stream, the WPP (un)conference for (un)conventional thinkers. This mobile app allows you to:
View discussions, explore activities, and see who else is going.
• First time at Stream? Learn how an (un)conference works
• Read Discussion ideas, and add your own ideas
• See who else is going, and get in touch
• Time & Date: plan your travel to and from the event
• View the Big Boards
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
• Share your feedback & learnings
Features of the App:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which Discussions you’re attending
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
• As you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation
- January 24, 2015 Initial release
- March 05, 2015 New version 1.1
- May 02, 2015 New version 1.2
- September 21, 2015 New version 1.3
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.4
- November 14, 2015 New version 1.5
- February 03, 2016 New version 1.6
- March 02, 2016 New version 1.7
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.8
- November 21, 2016 New version 1.9
- January 03, 2017 New version 2.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.7