Bug fixes and feature enhancements
PBWC ‘16 is the official event app for the 27th Annual Conference of the Professional BusinessWomen of California (PBWC).
This mobile app allows you to:
• View the conference agenda, explore sessions, and learn more about the speakers
• Curate your own personal conference schedule
• Post updates and feedback on keynote and seminar sessions
• Participate in live audience polling and event surveys
• View an interactive map of the event venue and PBWC Expo Marketplace
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event with chatter and photos from the event
• Agenda - realtime updates on conference sessions, room locations, speaker info, etc.
• Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them via the app
• Exhibitors - find and interact with Expo Marketplace exhibitors and PBWC sponsors
Learn more about the PBWC Conference at http://www.pbwcConference.org.
Visit the Professional BusinessWomen of California at http://www.pbwc.org.
The PBWC Conference is produced by e2k events x entertainment (http://e2k.com), and the mobile app is powered by DoubleDutch (http://doubledutch.me).
- January 24, 2015 Initial release
- March 12, 2015 New version 1.1
- January 17, 2016 New version 1.2
- March 05, 2016 New version 1.3
- December 01, 2016 New version 1.4