New small features, UI refinements and performance optimizations...
- Added quick access to Custom Story Events directly from Story Map
- Improvements for showing updates in the Player Panel
- Improved performance when showing long lists of Story Objects and Characters
- Minor UI refinements in Story Map, Story Objects Panel, and Story Characters Panel
- List Story Objects alphabetically for easier reference
- List Custom Events alphabetically for easier reference
- Tweaked chances of escaping wandering monsters to make it a little more challenging
- Fix for "Illustrated by" credits on title screen being empty sometimes
- Fix for story thumbnail not showing in Share With Friends link
- Fix for crash when selecting Custom Events to trigger
"Wonderful for the imagination" - AppAdvice
"If you haven't heard of Wunderverse, now is as good a time as ever to check it out." -- TouchArcade
Wunderverse is a place for endless adventure. Out here you can explore and create unlimited interactive adventure tales in a fun, new environment made for your imagination.
- A complete platform for interactive storytelling adventure on Mac and iOS.
- Collect and explore adventures written and imagined by others
- Create your own absorbing, interactive adventures through a new form of storytelling
- Take advantage of a rich rules system with over 75 unique Events, Outcomes and Conditions, plus unlimited Skills, Abilities, and more for you to weave player chance and choice into every adventure you create.
- Imagine untold places, characters, and objects for players to discover through an open storytelling environment
- Share adventures with friends to explore
- Publish your adventures for everyone in the Wunderverse to play!
Wunderverse was designed as a way for anyone to play, create, and share exciting adventure tales with untold places to discover, characters to meet, mysteries to solve, and treasures to find.
No programming skills are needed to create and enjoy your own adventures in Wunderverse. Through a fun and versatile rules system and an open narrative environment you can set up endless obstacles and challenges for players to overcome as they explore your stories — all based on the actions players take, what they are carrying, their current conditions, their skills and abilities, random chance, and a myriad of other possibilities that make going on quests so much fun.
Currently, there are eight known worlds in the Wunderverse where exciting adventures can be created, shared and enjoyed. These include medieval times, ancient ruins, 40’s crime noir, a post-apocalyptic future, atomic space, a huge city, and more. And the Wunderverse is a big constellation! Diverse and interesting new worlds are bound to be discovered soon.
What are you waiting for!? Come explore in the Wunderverse!
Wunderverse includes lots of basic story editing tools for free. You can upgrade to the full set of story building tools with the Pro Tools upgrade subscription. Pro Tools subscriptions are for one year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in Account Settings after purchase.
- June 04, 2015 Initial release
- November 04, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- November 05, 2015 New version 1.1
- January 25, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- June 15, 2019 New version 5.4.1
- June 15, 2019 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- November 12, 2019 New version 5.5.1
- December 10, 2019 New version 5.5.2
- July 15, 2020 New version 5.8.2