• New subscription options.
• Bug fixes.
Seasonality Pro offers meteorologists and weather enthusiasts the best way to visualize advanced weather model data on iPhone and iPad. Use Seasonality Pro to quickly access weather charts for forecasting. Here are just a few of the charts that are available:
• Surface temperature and pressure.
• 850mb temperature, heights, and wind.
• 500mb vorticity, heights, and wind.
• 250mb wind velocity and height contours.
• Simulated RADAR reflectivity.
• Wave heights and swell direction.
The charts Seasonality Pro displays are not just static images, but maps that you can interact with and explore. Each map is drawn in vector format, so as you zoom in, everything is redrawn with amazing detail limited only by the resolution of each weather model. The data can be inspected by dragging the map probe to see exact values from certain locations.
Weather models supported:
• GFS (1.0°, 0.5°, and 0.25°* resolution)
• NAM (12km resolution with several domains)
• WAVE (several ocean domains as well as the Great Lakes)
• HIRES* ARW/NMMB
(* Subscription required for HRRR, HIRES, and GFS 0.25° model data)
By default, Seasonality Pro includes all the most common forecasting maps and then some. However, additional features and data are available for users with a VIP subscription (available as an in-app purchase):
• Create your own custom maps.
• Edit the display of individual map layers.
• View every variable and elevation level available from the models.
• Access the HRRR, HIRES, and GFS 0.25° model data.
So download Seasonality Pro today! You won’t find a better app for visualizing weather model data.
- June 03, 2015 Initial release
- February 20, 2016 New version 1.1
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.2.1
- November 17, 2016 Price decrease: $5.99 -> FREE!
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.4
- October 28, 2020 New version 1.6