- keep screen awake when app is idle
THIS APP DOES NOT PLAY AUDIO BECAUSE IT'S A MIDI CONTROLLER FOR ABLETON LIVE
Launch Buttons is a MIDI controller that lets you perform your tracks and lightshow covers wherever you go. You don't need to carry your expensive gear to control Live; your phone/tablet is just about enough. On my website, I provide a MIDI Remote Script for the use with Ableton Live. The script is based on Henri David's Launchpad Pro95 that brings some of Ableton Push's functions (step sequencer, scale mode, ...) to the Launchpad Pro - and therefore to this app.
This is the Plus version that provides more colors, 16 more function buttons and 16 freely assignable knobs.
The Apple Watch extension lets you access about one fifth of the Buttons. This means that you can use the app to control a 3x3 clip launchers, 3 scene launchers, and 4 arrow keys to navigate through your clips. It also can display some of the buttons used for step sequencing, really nice for a live stunt.
- January 27, 2015 Initial release
- February 21, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- April 28, 2015 New version 1.3
- May 06, 2015 New version 1.6
- July 09, 2015 New version 1.7
- July 12, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- July 14, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- July 28, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- November 07, 2016 New version 2.0162
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0174