This is a major update for Flow Speed Control! Check out these new amazing features:
• #flowspeedcontrol now uses Metal, the newest Apple rendering engine, to playback and export your videos, that means Flow is much faster and more stable than ever. If you have a older iOS device you will be able to export high definition videos without issues now.
• Create slo-mo and fast-speed "Live Photos" using few seconds from any video you have recorded.
• Major visual redesign using beautiful colors and many new controls. Flow now works in landscape mode and fully supports iPhone X and iPad Pro in all orientations.
• Import is improved with support for Live Photos, iCloud Drive, iTunes, Web and much more. Including connecting to your GoPro and editing directly with Flow.
• Create elaborated projects with multiple videos, each with their individual speed controls, color effects and other adjustments.
• Perfect video colors with the new contrast, brightness and saturation controls. We also included more video effects to stylize your videos.
• Duplicate and split video parts to create complex scenes with precise control.
• Increase your skills using the new Flow tutorial lessons we designed for you.
• Advanced export format settings, control for the resolution, frame rate, quality and much more.
• Audio and video content can be added from other apps via Drag and Drop.
Our team has spent a lot of time working on this, to bring these great features for you. Support Flow to become even better, by spreading the word and writing a nice review for us at the App Store.
Find us at www.flowspeedcontrol.com or on social medias @flowspeedcontrol
Thank you and ENJOY!
Take control of the speed of your videos. Flow let you manipulate time and give you new perspectives on your recorded moments.
Combining high speed and slow motion techniques, you will be able to create stunning videos.
Flow is intuitive and super easy to use, just add and move the control points up and down so that the video can go gradually faster or slower than its natural speed.
• Capture amazing moments combining different speeds on-the-fly and perfect it later with innovative time remapping options.
• Edit the speed of videos recorded with any type of camera, there are many ways to import your videos, including directly from your GoPro or using iTunes, iCloud Drive and many others.
• Flow can gradually slow down or speed up any videos up to 24x, combine different speeds adding as many speed control points as you need.
• Create elaborated projects with one or multiple videos and customize each element with a different settings.
• There are many tools available for editing such as trimming, cropping, rotating and others.
• Flow supports recording, importing and exporting videos in ultra-high definition "4K".
• You can even edit professional slow motion videos recorded up to 1000fps.
• Instant project preview, watch your production without any waiting time.
• Videos created with Flow will play exact same way on every device, perfect for sharing.
• Stylize your videos with professional color controls and more than 40 unique filter effects.
• The audio of the video will match the video speed, creating a cool effect on voices and other sounds.
• Publish directly to social media such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others.
• Have fun playing in videos in reverse and sharing with your friends.
• Rotate videos you recorded in the wrong orientation.
• Save the best scenes of your videos as images.
• Crop videos to square format.
• Flow includes a handy extension to edit videos directly from Photos app.
• Use your Apple Watch as a remote control when recording with Flow.
Have any questions? Contact us at [email protected]
For more information, visit https://www.flowspeedcontrol.com
Follow us on social media @flowspeedcontrol
FLOW PROFESSIONAL SUBSCRIPTION
Flow Speed Control offers an optional Professional subscription. We provide a free trial that unlock all the professional features. You will not be charged until the free trial has expired. If you decide to subscribe, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period. Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
- October 19, 2015 Initial release
- June 23, 2016 New version 1.11
- July 29, 2016 New version 1.13
- August 10, 2016 New version 1.14
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.18