Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
IDC Directions 2015 is the official mobile app for IDC's Directions 2015 US events in San Jose (March 4) and Boston (March 18).
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and identify key analysts.
* Build your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions and keynotes.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Engage with analysts and other attendees, expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc).
* Users - see who’s at the event and connect with them on the app.
Enjoy the app and have a great event!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, a leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. http://doubledutch.me
- January 25, 2015 Initial release
- February 19, 2015 New version 1.1
- March 06, 2015 New version 1.2