- Sending images to ImgClip from the other app. (ex. can collect from default Photos app)
- Edit the source.
- Usability improvements.
- Bug fixed.
Using the ImgClip allows you to download any images found on the Web. ImgClip is an easy tool to use.
ImgClip allows you to download multiple images at once through the iphone ios8 widget. (share extension)
Please do not save any images to the camera roll unless they are necessary.
ImgClip saves the images that are already downloaded.
If you click on the image, ImgClip directs you to the original link of the image.
You can save this feature to your favorites.
- Downloading images on webpage.
- Supporting jpg, gif, png.
- Sending the images to ImgClip from the other app. (ex. can collect from default Photos app)
- Collect images using iOS 8 extension.
- Collect filtering the file size of image.
- View the images and gifs.
- Share the collected images.
- Passcode lock.
- Make your own category and edit it.
- Jump to the source(url) of the image.
Feel free to ask questions or leave us suggestions!
Email : [email protected]
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/imgclip
Tumblr : http://imgclips.tumblr.com
Twitter : @imgbase
- November 27, 2014 Initial release
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- December 15, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- February 25, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- April 15, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 03, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 04, 2015 New version 1.1.1