Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
IHF 2015 Chicago is the official mobile app for the International Hospital Federation 39th World Hospital Congress in Chicago, USA.
This mobile app allows you to:
* Search and communicate with other individuals who are attending the event.
* View schedules and explore sessions.
* Create your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
*Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, search for them by country or by name, and connect with them directly within the App.
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending.
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing and view photos from the event.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc).
* Exhibitors and Sponsors - find information about this year’s exhibitors and sponsors.
* Profile - your official App profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title and organization.
- January 17, 2015 Initial release
- April 26, 2015 New version 1.1
- September 21, 2015 New version 1.2
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.3