Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
SB50 Business Connect links the Bay Area’s diverse small businesses to contracting opportunities related to Super Bowl 50. The program’s goal is to increase opportunities for minority, women, and disabled veteran business enterprises (MWDVBEs) to conduct Super Bowl business, as well as to support individual business growth through networking events and educational programs.
A program of the National Football League (NFL), Business Connect is a signature initiative of the San Francisco Bay Area Super Bowl 50 Host Committee.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View event schedules and learn expo exhibitors
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, showcases which exhibitors are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event
* Review the Business Connect program guidebook
* Expand your professional network, and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Activity feed - the real-time pulse of the event; see what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics
* Agenda - view full event agendas and related information
* Participants - see who is at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors, and leave comments or ratings
Working in partnership with Bay Area public officials and the NFL, the San Francisco Bay Area Super Bowl 50 Host Committee is responsible for Super Bowl 50 and its celebration elements, including the Super Bowl Fan Village, public exhibits and management of game-day logistics. The Host Committee will donate 25% of all monies raised to Bay Area high-performing nonprofits. To be hosted in the state-of-the-art Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara in February 7, 2016, Super Bowl 50 will be celebrated through a series of events that showcase all the Bay Area has to offer.
- November 09, 2014 Initial release
- May 28, 2015 New version 1.1