Thanks for using Bassbooster Pro! This version includes minor bug fixes and improvements, following your feedback.
If you enjoy the app, please take a moment to rate it on the store, it is really helpful for us :)
For any issue or suggestion, please write us directly at [email protected], our team is waiting for you.
Thanks in advance!
Bass Booster Pro will amplify your bass at a maximum and provide you with a better sound quality wherever you are! Play your music from your iTunes library and adjust the sound to your headset or speakers just the way you want it! Click on the “speakers” icon to adjust the bass level. You immediately get a clearer and stronger bass sound. You can customize your music listening experience even more thanks to two additional sound effects:
• a flanger to add colouring filters to your sound.
• a pitch effect to play with your music and distort it.
Click on the icon, control and enjoy! In order to have an optimized music listening experience, use headphones or external speakers.
- “I was skeptical at first, but when I hit on the speakers, I really heard the difference. This bass amplifier rocks!"
- "Wow, love it! I can finally amplify bass for real!"
- "It's a must have for music lovers"
Bass Booster Pro natively includes:
- Play music directly from your iPod library
- a Bass Booster: click on the speakers icon to boost your bass volume at a maximum and enhance the quality of your sound
- the Wave Flanger: Play with your music frequencies! Adjust the intensity of the filters as you like and enjoy a customized music listening experience.
- the Dooper Pitch: Add little fun to your music experience with Dooper! This effect will transform your sound completely speeding it up or slowing it down while modifying the tone of your track!
- A very simple and intuitive interface for powerful sensations.
- Media volume control
- Can run in background
Bass Booster - More Bass, More Sensations
Contact: [email protected]
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself! Do not listen at full sound volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely!
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors ""as is"" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
When downloading this app, you agree that we decline any responsibility as regards as the consequences arising of the use of this software.
- November 27, 2014 Initial release
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- December 22, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- February 22, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.0.4
- October 03, 2015 New version 1.0.5
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.0.7
- December 09, 2016 New version 1.8.0