• Added a dedicated view for FutureWorks Boost Mode events, giving you better control over your boost and charging.
• Changed the sorting of Club Chat to show the newest messages at the top of the preview.
• Made a change to prevent underage Zwifters from viewing or participating in Club Chat.
• Fixed a crash in the notifications area.
• Fixed an issue with the date picker for Meetups.
The Zwift Companion App is the perfect companion to Zwift. Stay connected when you're on the go. Pair it with your computer over the same Wifi network and use it as a Zwift game controller when you're riding.
At a glance see recent activities in your feed, training plan details, upcoming events and progress on your goals.
Explore upcoming events, see who is going, and sign up. When you sign up, you can have it added to your calendar.
See what the people you follow have been doing in Zwift. Want to pat someone on the back for a ride they did, give them a Ride On right in the feed.
Create weekly or monthly goals to keep on track.
Want to see where you are in the world while you're Zwifting? Check out the map. Tap on your friend to send a Ride On or start a chat.
When paired with the game, the workout screen lets you see and control your workout!
Chat with people Zwifting around you or have a direct conversation with someone in particular. If you are in an event, you can chat with those in your group.
Don't have a bike computer? We've got you covered. The Dashboard provides all the key metrics you expect right at your fingertips - watts, speed, distance, elevation, time, cadence and heart rate.
Mix it up with fellow Zwifters. Give an elbow flick when you want someone to pull through or wave to say "hi". Send real time encouragement or egg someone on with audio clips. Choose to see the action from four different POV and capture it with a snapshot. Actions are fun.
With access to Apple Health, Zwift Companion for your Apple Watch may be used to read your heart rate data live into Zwift and save an activity into the Apple Health ecosystem.
Scroll up or down to see everyone on course in front or behind you. See how much time separates you, check their power output (w/kg) and how many laps they've completed. Private message anyone.
End your ride and automatically upload it to one of your supported fitness sites right from your phone.
- April 15, 2015 Initial release
- May 10, 2015 New version 1.1
- June 25, 2015 New version 1.2
- July 15, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- August 17, 2015 New version 1.3
- November 11, 2015 New version 1.4
- January 20, 2016 New version 1.5
- January 26, 2016 New version 1.5.1
- February 14, 2016 New version 1.5.2
- March 05, 2016 New version 1.6
- March 22, 2016 New version 1.6.1
- July 05, 2016 New version 1.7.2
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.8
- November 16, 2016 New version 1.8.1
- June 13, 2019 New version 3.4.1
- June 21, 2019 New version 3.5.0
- June 29, 2019 New version 3.5.1
- August 16, 2019 New version 3.6.1
- September 11, 2019 New version 3.7.0
- October 15, 2019 New version 3.8.0
- October 21, 2019 New version 3.8.1
- October 28, 2019 New version 3.8.2
- November 18, 2019 New version 3.9.0
- December 10, 2019 New version 3.9.1
- December 24, 2019 New version 3.9.2
- January 07, 2020 New version 3.9.3
- January 14, 2020 New version 3.10.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 3.16.0
- October 27, 2020 New version 3.19.1
- December 09, 2020 New version 3.20.0