• Better Apple Watch support
• Various bug fixes
Graph the weather and see the weather for your calendar events. Use a 7 day scrollable minute-by-minute graph of temp, feels like, wind, precip, humidity, etc. It's easier to understand weather and it's beautiful.
(Weather data by forecast.io)
Venture Beat: Top 15 designed app of the year
Business Insider: "Fresh Air is my new favorite weather app for iPhone"
BGR: "Fresh Air is the app I use when I really want to check the weather."
GIZMODO.COM: "few weather apps are as nicely designed and useful as Fresh Air"
Fresh Air gives you a weather graph, notifications and calendar for your existing events. It is a beautiful and intuitive way to see the weather and immediately understand what it means for your plans. Weather, intimately personal to you.
(Weather data by forecast.io)
We convey 7 days of minute-by-minute weather in a beautiful minimalistic graph. We also show you the predicted weather for your calendar events with optional notification updates. Wondering if the concert will be rained out? How cold will your morning run be? Is your climbing session going to get lightning? Fresh Air makes it easy to find out.
Seamlessly part of your life, you’ll no longer have to remember to check the weather. We’re your cozy morning companion that will make your brain tingle.
• U.S. NOAA Weather radar map
• Beautiful and intuitive visualizations of temperature, precipitation, wind, humidity, sunrise, sunset, and more
• Seven day minute-by-minute interactive weather graph
• Severe weather warnings (storm warnings)!
• Calendar integration that simplifies your weather experience. Import your existing calendar entries to see the predicted weather for your events.
• Daily weather notifications for your current location.
• Schedule weather notifications for calendar events. If you have an upcoming weather-dependent event, Fresh Air will keep you updated on the conditions.
• An iOS8 Today Extension for quickly seeing weather and calendar information.
Weather data includes:
• Temperature, precipitation likelihood and amount, wind, humidity, sunrise/sunset times, “feels like”, cloud cover, snow accumulation and more
We provide outstanding support. We’re a small indie team, so every customer counts. We have an in-app tool for providing feedback and bug reports. We act on the feedback -- look through our reviews, you’ll see plenty of happy customers that had their feedback implemented.
- November 20, 2014 Initial release
- January 04, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- February 11, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 23, 2015 New version 1.0.4
- February 26, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 01, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- March 06, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- March 07, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- March 09, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- March 24, 2015 New version 1.0.5
- March 24, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- April 27, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- June 22, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- June 24, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- July 03, 2015 New version 2.2.0
- July 29, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- August 19, 2015 New version 2.2.2
- September 30, 2015 New version 2.2.3
- January 10, 2016 New version 3.0.0
- July 08, 2016 New version 3.1.8
- July 09, 2016 New version 3.1.9
- November 06, 2016 New version 3.2.0