Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
The NCTMRichmond app is the official interactive mobile app for an NCTM 2014 Regional Conference & Exposition which will be held in Richmond, VA November 12-14.
The app provides up-to-date information and easy-to-use interactive tools to enhance your Regional Conference &
* View schedules, explore Regional Conference sessions, and find special events.
* Create your own personal schedule and retrieve location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
* Update - quickly share photos, comments, your location and which session(s) you’re attending.
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins.
* Agenda - view the program and presentation information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - locate exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile – create your official app profile, highlight your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the Regional Conference and Exposition and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation.
- November 10, 2014 Initial release