Personalize by adding your own photos with What Can You See? Pro.
Detailed reporting and data to track your students' progress.
Get 30 new cards FREE on Verbs, Emotions, and What’s Wrong?
**Volume Purchase Program 50% off**
What Can You See? Pro has 135 images, which have been tried and tested with children and adults who have speech difficulties. Personalize by creating and adding your own photos.
30 engaging images enable students to work on a range of language activities. Can you guess what the hidden picture is? Flip through each page revealing more of the image as you go. Fun and familiar images of objects, animals, and events, enable students to work on object recognition, naming, problem solving, inference, holistic thinking, narrative generation, and turn-taking.
A further 105 images can be added, and are organized into the categories Emotions, Verbs, and What’s Wrong? Emotions images are a valuable resource for working with students on interpreting facial expressions and recognizing signals. Verbs images cover frequently used and recognizable verbs. The What’s Wrong? cards show a scene where something is going wrong - these lively and humorous images are highly motivating for students of all ages.
What Can You See? Pro is designed to support speech-language pathologists, speech-and-language therapists, educators, and home-based learning. Use one-on-one, with small groups, or in a classroom setting.
Personalize by taking your own photographs at home or at school to pre-teach the curriculum and target your students’ needs.
Use the reporting to track and measure progress. Share feedback at the school or with parents.
Record your students, play back, or download audio files to demonstrate and track progress.
• 30 tried-and-tested images
• Option to add an additional 105 images
• Comprehensive reporting tool to monitor progress over time, including reviewing of auditory files for further analysis
• Download reports and share
• Create and add your own photos to personalize
• Use the built-in microphone to record audio, play back, and download
• Cool ColorCards animations make this app rewarding and motivating for all learners
• Use one-on-one, with small groups or in the classroom
• Fun, clear visual feedback
• Practical auditory support
• Progress wheel to help with monitoring
• Choose your mode of reveal for added variety and challenge
About ColorCards apps
Speechmark’s ColorCards apps are engaging and effective professional tools designed to help develop speech, language, and social skills. Our resources have been successfully supporting speech and language therapists and educators for over 30 years. ColorCards Apps– Get everybody talking!
- November 11, 2014 Initial release
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- March 12, 2015 New version 1.1
- May 01, 2015 Price decrease: $28.99 -> $1.99
- June 02, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 21, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $28.99
- June 24, 2015 Price decrease: $28.99 -> $1.99
- October 13, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- October 18, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 14, 2015 New version 1.3
- November 14, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- December 02, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- January 10, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 13, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 01, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 03, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 08, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- February 14, 2016 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- March 23, 2016 New version 1.4
- March 23, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $6.99
- July 04, 2016 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99