ScribbleKey Pro is a brand new way of communicating... through drawings! Our innovative Custom Keyboard (compatible with iOS 8) makes it easier than ever to send your friends and loved ones a truly personal message.
-- FEATURES --
- Custom Drawing Keyboard (works with many apps including Messages)
- A selection of 45 colors to choose from (all free!)
- Resizable brush and support for zoom (just pinch to zoom!)
- Undo support, just incase you made a mistake
- Comprehensive keyboard setup and tutorial information (includes video and audio instructions)!
- "Try it!" zone allows you to test out the keyboard without leaving the app
- Gallery showing your recent drawings with option to disable if you wish
- Fully functional English and Numeric keyboard
-- HOW TO USE THE DRAWING FEATURE --
Follow our In-App setup instructions (it's really easy!), then:
1. Switch to the ScribbleKey keyboard.
2. Draw something epic.
3. Paste it into a field (such as the Message field in the Messages app)
4. Hit send + let your friends admire your masterpiece!
(Pasting only works if you are sending an iMessage. To send an SMS, or to send your drawing by any other supported app (for example, an Email or 3rd party app) simply click the Save icon (floppy disk) and the drawing will be saved to your Photos. Simply select the picture as you would normally).
-- HOW TO USE OUR TEXT KEYBOARD --
1. Simply press the Keyboard symbol to switch to the text/numeric keyboard. Type as normal!
To switch back to the drawing keyboard, press the Green scribble icon.
-- DISCLAIMERS & COPYRIGHT --
Screenshots and App Preview video show iMessage being use - you can only paste in the Messages app to another iMessage compatible recipient. For SMS and all other apps that don't support pasting images, use the save button to save to your camera roll, then select it from Photos.
iMessage is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Additional color packs require In-App Purchase.
- October 25, 2014 Initial release