- fixed bugs
- new tutorials
- improved performance
“The toughest and the most challenging game of the year!” in 21Apps
“Let Us Prey: Surrender to Hell is almost impossible to beat!” in Top Mobile Apps
Inspired by the 2014 horror film “Let Us Prey” with Liam Cunningham (Game of Thrones). Confined to a remote police station, a mysterious stranger takes over the minds and souls of everyone inside. Escape this hellish nightmare if you can! Your decision will be your fate and there’s no time to waste.
Let Us Prey: Surrender to Hell brings the old school difficulty of classic NES titles like Mega Man, Ghost and Goblins and Super Mario Bros, combining retro pixel art graphics with a new slick 3D World.
Play 40+ really difficult levels and improve your skills through awesome levels with growing difficulty and different death traps.
Be ambitious, overcome risky challenges and try not to surrender. Dare to play and escape the slaughter!
• Ramping up in difficulty from hard to soul crushing
• Hard to Play, Impossible to Beat 40+ levels
• Hell Mode! If you think this game is tough, try to make it to HELL MODE!
• Play in an extreme gore environment
• Hazardous death traps, power ups and achievements to complete
• Combines old skool pixel art world and glossy 3D graphics
• Discover four different worlds with retro graphics and music
• Revisit freeze frame 3D crime scenes from the movie
• Tons of unlockable characters, secrets and crime scenes
• Epic Boss Fight at the end of the game
Let Us Prey: Surrender to Hell is a free game that will make you test your limits! You’ll need persistence and gaming skills.
Not suitable for the faint-hearted!
P.S. We will not be responsible if after playing Let Us Prey: Surrender to Hell you decide to throw your phone against the wall.
- December 05, 2014 Initial release
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.1