Bug fixes and feature enhancements
SAP Forum Milano is the official mobile app for the SAP Forum Milano
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most
popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the
event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Enjoy the app and
have a great show!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events,
conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees
and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and
conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
- October 22, 2014 Initial release
- July 16, 2015 New version 1.1
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.2