- Higher resolution graphics that fill the screen of any device in either landscape orientation.
- Highest quality graphics settings by default, which can be toned down in the Options.
- Enhanced compatibility with iOS 14.
- MP3 themes have been deprecated.
- No onscreen ads (only between scenes).
The Wrestling Revolution rumbles into the 3rd dimension - now featuring BOTH aspects of the business in ONE shared universe! A wrestling career challenges you to take shots in the ring, whereas a "booking" career allows you to call the shots backstage - promoting entertaining matches every week for ratings. Seeing each side of the curtain gives you an even better appreciation for the other, and ensures you'll never grow bored of wrestling again! Both modes are available to play for free, with the option to upgrade to enjoy the "Pro" experience with no ads or limitations.
And if playing Pro isn't enough, a separate "Backstage Pass" allows you to play God by saving your changes to all 9 rosters before pitting them against each other in dream matches of your own creation! With 4 pages of rules to mix & match - including up to 20 wrestlers in rings of any shape or size - the only limit is your imagination. You can also blow off steam with no pressure by revisiting the 8 weeks of free shows from the game's promotional tour. Not to mention the interactive training process that teaches you how to lock up in the first place.
The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows:
CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to dash)
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
EYE = Change focus / Turn opponent around
HEALTH METER = Switch character
CLOCK = Pause / Change camera angle
Although every effort has been made to keep performance as high as possible, some devices may benefit from a visit to the Options menu to fine tune the display:
- The number of characters is perhaps the biggest factor so consider turning off referees and setting a limit on the match size.
- If you don't want to sacrifice numbers, you can sacrifice polygons instead and opt for "Basic" character models (no fingers).
- The ropes are surprisingly demanding and you may squeeze in an extra character if you make them "Static".
- Turning off shadows and reducing crowd sprites may also help.
I regret that there's more to this game than I could ever fit in an app store description, so please consult the online guides for further reading:
Or join the debate on social meda:
- October 19, 2014 Initial release
- October 27, 2014 New version 1.2.3
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.2.4
- November 05, 2014 New version 1.2.5
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.2.6
- November 21, 2014 New version 1.2.7
- December 03, 2014 New version 1.2.8
- December 16, 2014 New version 1.2.9
- December 31, 2014 New version 1.3.0
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.3.3
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.3.5
- February 14, 2015 New version 1.3.6
- February 19, 2015 New version 1.3.8
- March 11, 2015 New version 1.4.1
- March 26, 2015 New version 1.4.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.4.3
- June 17, 2015 New version 1.4.4
- November 16, 2015 New version 1.5.0
- December 06, 2015 New version 1.5.3
- July 01, 2016 New version 1.5.6
- December 01, 2016 New version 1.5.7
- December 03, 2016 New version 1.5.8
- December 13, 2016 New version 1.5.9
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.6.5
- October 28, 2020 New version 1.7.0
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.7.1