Sensory Speak Up Too is a visually stimulating simple game style app that responds to sounds.
Speak Up Too can be used to encourage children to vocalize and make sounds, either through the internal microphone or via an external microphone.
Designed to assist with speech therapy, the louder the voice sound, the bigger the animal shape or pattern becomes. Lots of fun animal characters and balloons to move or grow by voice. The sound threshold for a visual response can be adjusted easily.
Instructions for using the Speak Up Too app:
1. Ensure SpeakUpToo has access to the iPad or iPhone microphone (iOS Settings, Privacy)
2. Set the minimum and maximum microphone levels on the home page of the Speak Up Too app. Minimum sound threshold is the top slider, maximum sound threshold is the lower slider.
3. Choose the effect window and make a sound!
To join our enews list, see videos and more Sensory Apps visit www.sensoryapphouse.com
- October 24, 2014 Initial release
- May 16, 2015 New version 1.4.2
- September 14, 2015 New version 1.4.5
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.51