TodaySteps now fully supports iOS 9 and both the new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
If you like TodaySteps, please consider leaving a review. That helps us a lot. Thanks!
- Fix an issue preventing data to be displayed correctly on iPhone 5S
TodaySteps will turn your iPhone to simple yet advanced pedometer.
No external hardware is required: just keep your iPhone in your pocket and TodaySteps will keep counting steps, distance, calories and floors.
No need to open the app to check your progress: just swipe down and the last three days activity is available as widget on notification center.
- Automatic recording of steps without external hardware: just keep your iPhone in the pocket
- Customizable daily activity goals: distance, steps, calories, floors
- Landscape mode view with all information relative to last seven days activity: daily goal, steps, distance, calories and floors
- Notification center three days activity widget
- July 08, 2016 Initial release