New in Kiwi 1.4:
- Completely redesigned Kiwi Social experience! Discover and install new keyboards from all over the world!
- Added all new 8.3 emoji
- Much faster launch time
- New tutorial for installing Kiwi
- Fixed bullet point outputting an incorrect character
- Fixed paint bucket popovers in designer
- Removed duplicate original keyboards
- Bug fixes
Kiwi for iOS 8 is the best way to create and share beautiful, fully-functional custom keyboards for your iOS device. Combine an array of endless colors in vibrant gradients, add your own exciting background images, apply blur effects, and select from over 200 unique keyboard fonts! Enjoy Kiwi's unique autocorrection capabilities and easily swipe between letters, emoji, and special characters. Best of all, you can easily share your favorite keyboard creations for anyone to download and use!
Note: Kiwi requires Full Access in Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Kiwi. This allows the Kiwi app to display your custom keyboard as the system wide keyboard. We value your privacy and we do not collect any data that you type — all of that stays on your device. Once you've enabled Full Access, tap the globe icon on the bottom left of your keyboard to see your newly created Kiwi keyboard!
- December 16, 2014 Initial release
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.3.5
- February 17, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 21, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 11, 2015 New version 1.4