Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
KronosWorks 2014 is the official interactive mobile app for KronosWorks 2014
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore and register for sessions, and explore evening events
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information
* Access interactive maps and find area locations
* Check into sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths
* View a real-time feed of all event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for activity on the app and at the event
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
* Update: A quick way to share your photos, comments, location, and sessions you’re attending
* Activity: Monitor the event; see what other attendees are doing, view event photos, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda: View the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees: See who’s at the event and connect with them via the app
* Exhibitors & Sponsors: Locate exhibitors and sponsors, check in to leave comments and feedback
* Speakers: View session and workshop speaker profiles
* Profile: Your official app profile with your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Maps: View Aria floor plans
* Leaderboard: See who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Important note: Once you’ve downloaded and logged into the KronosWorks mobile app, your name, title, and organization will be visible to other KronosWorks attendees and exhibitors in the app’s attendee section.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
KronosWorks attendees will use their registration email and password to log into the app.
The KronosWorks 2014 app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences, and tradeshows worldwide.
- September 21, 2014 Initial release
- October 27, 2014 New version 1.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.2
- November 08, 2014 New version 1.3