Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
Summit 2014 is the official mobile app for the Hospital Council of Northern and Central California’s 2014 Summit.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
- September 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 27, 2014 New version 1.1