Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
Retail Bank of the Future is the official mobile app for the Bain Global Retail Bank of the Future meeting in San Francisco on September 17-19, 2014.
Part of our discussions will be about the changing landscape of the consumer, and how their use of digital and social media is reshaping the banking landscape for all of us. The goal of this mobile app, in addition to providing valuable content and allowing you to connect with your peers, is to give you some insight into the kinds of behaviors that consumers engage in now more than ever before. Around the globe, they are looking for great customer experiences and are used to sharing these experiences with others. So we ask that you play around with the app and participate – it will benefit all of you!
This mobile app allows you to:
* View the agenda for the meeting.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post your own updates to sessions – what do you think of the content? What else should the group be thinking about?
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most
popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. You can check the leaderboard
to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the
event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
- September 01, 2014 Initial release
- September 07, 2014 New version 1.1