In this release, we are adding the ability for you to receive notifications and learn about new recipes, seasonal favorites, etc.
To make sure you can receive the notifications, in our app's menu, tap Settings > Notifications, then tap "Open Device Settings" and turn on "Allow Notifications".
If you like our app, please take a moment to rate us in the App Store. For bug reports or suggestions, you can reach us at [email protected]
Introducing the NYT Cooking app for iOS. Browse, search and save more than 18,000 recipes from The New York Times, featuring beautiful photography, and easy-to-follow instructions.
• Browse The Times’s archive of recipes, with new recipes added each week
• Search more than 18,000 recipes by diet, cuisine type, preparation method, meal type and more
• Save your favorite NYT recipes, as well as recipes from other websites, all in your personal recipe box
• Mark recipes you’ve cooked, rate recipes, and leave notes for fellow cooks or just for yourself for when you cook again
• Access your saved recipes anywhere you use NYT Cooking, including desktop, iPhone and iPad
• Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email
• Plus: The app display won’t go to sleep while you’re cooking—we keep it awake for you as long as a recipe is onscreen.
In addition to these core features, the iPad App allows you to also:
• Discover recipes recommended just for you
• Organize your recipes into customizable collections
• Learn to cook with instructional technique videos
• Monthly NYT Cooking subscription: $4.99. Cancel anytime.
• Annual NYT Cooking subscription: $39.99. Cancel anytime.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.nytimes.com/content/help/rights/terms/terms-of-service.html
Feedback? Suggestions? Problems? Please contact us at [email protected] or from within the app itself. Your feedback is important to us, and we’ll do our best to assist you.
- September 18, 2014 Initial release
- September 18, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- November 20, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- January 06, 2015 New version 1.0.5
- January 15, 2015 New version 1.0.6
- April 14, 2015 New version 2.0.0
- April 22, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- May 16, 2015 New version 2.2.0
- May 27, 2015 New version 2.2.3
- July 02, 2015 New version 2.3.1
- August 19, 2015 New version 2.4.0
- September 02, 2015 New version 2.5.0
- October 05, 2015 New version 2.6.0
- October 22, 2015 New version 2.6.2
- November 07, 2015 New version 2.7.0
- January 05, 2016 New version 2.8.0
- February 04, 2016 New version 2.8.1
- June 21, 2016 New version 2.9.2
- July 02, 2016 New version 2.10.0
- November 05, 2016 New version 2.11.1
- November 17, 2016 New version 2.12.0
- December 07, 2016 New version 2.12.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.10.0
- June 25, 2019 New version 4.10.1
- August 16, 2019 New version 4.10.2
- August 28, 2019 New version 4.11.0