Fixed aspect ratio bug on iPad and iPad Mini Retina. Changed the Icon.
About the Game
A sequel to Electronic Super Joy! A brave new World, ending in an Epic Boss Fight!
Jump, dodge & dance among insane hazards, missiles, lasers & monsters!
A Giant Robot called JoJo has smashed Groove City! She's angry because Dr. Swinger stole her Laser-Noodles! Help JoJo reclaim her Laser-Noodles & defeat the Evil Plans of Dr. Swinger, with the help of Pope Boris the Super Smooth!
- 15 Levels, including 2 full-length secret levels.
- 19 Secrets & Secret Areas!
- New collectible Stars, Missile Stars & Mega-Stars! Maximize your score!
- 8 Challenging Achievements!
- 6 new tracks from the musical Master, EnV!
Praise for Electronic Super Joy: Groove City on iOS
"This is the kind of game that deserves to be played by as many people as possible." - Pocket Gamer
Praise for the original Electronic Super Joy
"Indie gaming with style" - IGN
"Rock out and get your hardcore platforming on" - Joystiq
"Prepare to die. A lot." - Destructoid
"Anybody else just firking in love with this game?" - Sevadus
"This game is... AWESOME!" - iHasCupquake
"This is probably the best story I've ever seen in an indie game" - RageQuit, Rooster Teeth
"Oh Dude! I'm feeling Electronic Super Joy!" - Game Grumps
*Works best on Iphone 5 and above.
- October 12, 2014 Initial release
- October 24, 2014 New version 1.2