Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
NISC MIC ‘15 is the official interactive mobile app for the 2015 NISC Member Information Conference.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and enjoy our evening events.
* Build your own personal conference schedule and get to know the MIC presenters.
* Post updates on sessions, events and the Partner Pavilion.
* Interact with other attendees via a real-time feed of all event activity including photos.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Learn more about our partners, including app sponsor NRTC/Sensus.
* Find old friends or make new ones with in-app messaging.
Features of the App:
* Create a Post - a quick way to share photos or comments and discuss the sessions you’re attending.
* Activity Feed - See what people are saying, view photos from the event and find trending sessions and topics in real time.
* Sessions - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc).
* Attendees - see which of your fellow NISC Members are at the event and connect with them on the app.
* Partners – Meet our partners and find them in the NISC Partner Pavilion.
* Surveys – Give us feedback on the classes you attend AND help us select the winners of our first MIC
Member Experience Awards!
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great MIC!
- September 06, 2014 Initial release
- September 07, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 26, 2015 New version 1.3
- September 02, 2015 New version 1.4