Enhance your child's skills for school: PROBLEM SOLVING, MOTOR SKILLS, FIRST WORDS
Enhance your child's skills for school :PROBLEM SOLVING, MOTOR SKILLS, FIRST WORDS
Little town educational game helps little kids with:
- Learning activities for preschool kids in a town environment
- Matching activities & puzzles- Kids match play objects with their matching activities.
- Pretend play. Educational activities prepared for children cognitive skills.
- Learn English words of play objects.
- Increase child imagination by decorating the town.
Let your little child (age 3-6) explore our little town in a fun to play matching & learning game. We created a clue system that teaches young children about town life by giving them clues on town happenings. While playing, young children will learn new English vocabulary. English words are being pronounced when kids play with different play objects.
Little town Explorer is an educational activity game. Little kids explore and solve events that happen in a real town. Our little town matching game provides toddlers and preschoolers with an interactive free play environment. little kids could experience things freely, with no rules or restrictions that limit a child’s imagination. They can walk or drive along the town streets and explore different sites, events and activities that happen about the town:
- Walk around the city or take a ride with your favorite car
- Explore outdoor sporting activities: the playground, playing tennis, playing Soccer and even going fishing.
- Fuel your car in the gas station
- Watch the train go by …
- Become a police man and ride the police car around the town
- A Fire just started! Ride around the fire-truck and jump to the rescue!
More than 50 objects and sites to play and interact with!
We created the game as an open environment so kids could experience things freely, with no rules or restrictions that limit a child’s imagination.
Little Town Explorer is a child safe game
There is no Advertising or personal data collection
We don’t interfere with game play with marketing or inappropriate advertising
The Game is free to try with an in-app purchase to unlock all game features
Little Town Explorer was developed with the help of educational psychologists.
Each of the game events and elements were created with a consultation of educational psychologists in order to fit the cognitive abilities and motorical skills of young children. The game was created for both individual and shared play.
Parents, caretakers and teachers are welcome to use this app as an opportunity to talk with a child about life outside his own house and around the town. The game was created for both individual and shared play.
Illustrated by: Gil Bashan
About Hug and Dug
Founded by two caring parents with the assistance of a team of psychologists, speech therapists, and preschool teachers, Hug and Dug was created to give something more meaningful to children in today’s digital world. Our mission is to create apps for children that are tailored specifically to their developmental and cognitive skills.
In short, we make fun, educational games for kids that parents love too. These apps are carefully, and thoughtfully created to suit toddlers’ and preschoolers’ motor, sensory, perceptual and cognitive developmental levels. We are aware that kids today are exposed to a lot of unnecessary stimulation from a very early age. Keeping that in mind, our apps offer valuable, developmentally suitable content without overwhelming children with unnecessary stimulation.
- October 20, 2014 Initial release
- November 06, 2014 New version 1.01
- January 24, 2015 New version 1.21
- March 16, 2015 New version 1.22