There are a few changes in this version of Ghost Train Dominoes.
1. Unfortunately one of our advertising providers is closing down. This means we have had to introduce a few more adverts so we can continue supporting this game. We are sorry about this and we hope you understand.
2. Zoom mode on iPad Pro is now fully supported.
3. Zoom mode on iPhone is now fully supported.
4. Some minor bugs fixed.
Ghost Train Dominoes is a new, unique way to play this beloved domino board game. Brought to you by the same studio of Mexican Train Dominoes Gold, this player friendly, absorbing, and downright fun game is perfect for anyone of any age. With a choice of beautifully crafted, creepy backgrounds complete with spooky sound effects Ghost Train Dominoes will keep you absorbed through every round.
With a choice of settings, every game can be adapted to suit you. From fast quick fire rounds to longer games, you're able to pick the game length to fit the time you have. As one person put it:
'I love this game! I'm completely addicted. It's the kind of game you can play for 5 minutes or 5 hours.'
If you're brave enough and want the toughest battle of wits, there's the optional advanced A.I. computer opponents. But fear not, if you're new to the game then there is an optional tutorial to guide you. Our convenient pop ups and concise instructions will help you become a pro in no time!
With hundreds of thousands of players, Ghost Train Dominoes is bound to please, and if you want a different theme then you can try our games Mexican Train Dominoes Gold and Orient Express Dominoes.
- Different computer opponents with varying strengths and weaknesses. Play at any skill level that works for you.
- Play against three or four players, each with their own name and personality.
- Clear layout and user-friendly controls.
- Easy and fast optional tutorial designed to show you everything you need to enjoy the game especially if you are new to dominoes.
- Multiple backgrounds to choose from with unique ambient soundtracks and spooky atmosphere.
- Three different game lengths suitable for however much time you have: a quick 'Blitz' game, a 'Short' game or the classic 'Full' game.
You don't need to wait until Halloween to ride with Ghost Train Dominoes!
Facebook - Glowing Eye Games
Glowing Eye Games
- October 19, 2014 Initial release
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.1.9
- June 10, 2015 New version 1.2.0
- July 07, 2016 New version 1.3.2