New in Messaging (if enabled):
- Direct messaging is here! Admins can enable it in the Subsplash Dashboard.
- Block other users from sending you unwanted messages.
- Share prayer requests with your group channels.
- Create polls
- Reply to past messages
- Group channels can now have up to 2,000 people.
- Fixed issue where typing indicator appeared in the wrong channel.
- Fixed issue causing the channel artwork to not update.
Join thousands of others across the globe who are a part of the Benham brothers weekly Bible study where they dive into what God's Word says about work, business, leadership, relationships, and money. Oh, and they talk a lot about culture too!
Twin brothers David and Jason are former professional baseball players, nationally acclaimed entrepreneurs, and best-selling authors. Their rise to success came with their first company, which grew to 100 offices in 35 states, and catapulted them onto the national stage. They topped charts like, Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies, Franchise 500’s Top New Franchises, Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Finalists, Wall Street Journal’s Top Five Real Estate Agents in America list, and the US Chamber of Commerce’s Top Small Business of the Year.
At the height of their business, at the age of 33, they had a choice to retire to the easy life or re-tire and stay on the road to impact. They chose the latter and launched several initiatives from pro-life ministry and orphan care to cultural engagement and marriage ministry, all funded from the profits of their businesses.
In 2010, the brothers and a small group of partners built a self-sustaining revenue model for overseas missions, called “missioneering.” Their first venture was a business that launched in Southeast Asia which grew to over 1,000 employees and has kicked off other businesses and ministry programs throughout the region—all sustained from the revenue of the company.
Their success eventually landed them a straight to series reality show with HGTV in 2014, yet the show was abruptly cancelled when activist groups pressured the network to fire them because of their commitment to biblical values. The boys walked away and said, “If our faith cost us a reality show, then so be it.” Appearing on FOX Business, ABC’s Nightline, CNN, FOX News, and Good Morning America the brothers encouraged people to stand for what they believe, whatever the cost.
As a result, the brothers launched the I WILL STAND STRONG initiative with a ministry partner to inspire and equip young people around the nation to stand strong for their faith, like the prophet Daniel, in the midst of a morally declining culture.
Since that time David and Jason have started dozens of businesses, written several books, and launched an online coaching series called Expert Ownership, where they train people how to serve God and thrive in business without gaining it all and missing the mark. Their focus is global impact for God’s glory!
The brothers and are happily married and live on the same street in Charlotte, NC, with their combined nine children. And they love to help kingdom-minded entrepreneurs and leaders thrive in every area of life.
- August 17, 2014 Initial release
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.24.2
- January 14, 2015 New version 3.24.3
- February 15, 2015 New version 3.26.0
- July 29, 2015 New version 3.26.1
- September 17, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- November 14, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- January 24, 2016 New version 4.1.0
- November 06, 2016 New version 220.127.116.11
- June 13, 2019 New version 4.9.2
- October 22, 2020 New version 5.7.1