We hope that you will enjoy improved performance! Thanks for your support. Follow us on our social media channels to stay up to date or to get in touch with us!
Build your individual model of a car! Curious boys and girls learn lots about cars through hands-on gameplay.
In each area there’s something to do. It can be refueled, the oil can be topped up, you can change a tyre and much, much, more. And your own car can be decorated by you and fine-tuned for the ride - including engine noises! Developed with a team of engineers, parents and children for curious boys and girls aged 4 and above to understand how a car works.
This app relies on the the initial STEM foundation and provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
- Select and decorate your own car
- Many different exercises (refueling the car, washing the car, changing the tyres, crash testing)
- Large illustrated technology area
- How does the engine work?
- Why does a car need water and oil?
- How do the brakes work?
- What happens during a crash test?
- Collect images of cars for My Album
- Original artwork
- More than 100 illustrations
- No reading required
- Voice over read by children
- Additional texts available for "little smarty-pants"
- Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- No rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- Contains no in-app purchases or advertisements from third party companies
This is my Car - Mechanics for Kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
- August 14, 2014 Initial release
- August 27, 2014 New version 1.0.12
- September 04, 2014 New version 1.0.13
- September 26, 2014 New version 1.0.14
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.0.15
- December 15, 2014 New version 1.0.16
- January 14, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- January 24, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- July 17, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 01, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 16, 2015 New version 1.1.3
- November 14, 2015 New version 1.1.4
- December 19, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 18, 2016 New version 1.1.5
- March 12, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 14, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 2.1.0
- August 05, 2021 New version 2.2.0