Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
The essential and official visitor mobile app for IP EXPO Europe 2015, taking place on 7-8 October 2015 at ExCeL London.
In 2015 IP EXPO Europe includes: Cloud and Infrastructure Europe, Cyber Security Europe, Data Centre Europe, Data Analytics Europe, DevOps Europe and Unified Communications Europe.
*Plan your day in advance*
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points and badges for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network with in app networking and social media.
* Search and navigate to exhibitors
Features of this app:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great event!
- August 07, 2014 Initial release
- September 14, 2014 New version 1.1
- September 28, 2014 New version 1.2
- October 05, 2014 New version 1.3
- July 29, 2015 New version 1.4
- September 21, 2015 New version 1.5
- September 29, 2015 New version 1.6