It’s World Games time! Match and collect candies in this amazingly delicious puzzle adventure guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth! Collect soccer balls and beat the competition! Score goals and win the cup!
Festive NEW REGION with fun competitive puzzles!
- GEM REWARDS for completing WORLD GAMES CHALLENGES!
- WORLD GAMES ART sets an upbeat, action-packed mood!
- Play and score goals all the way through puzzles with cheery NEW MUSIC!
A new flavor of Match-3 game from the makers of hit apps Jewel Mania™ and Bubble Mania™! Match candies to collect them, and sweeten the value of neighboring candies. Easy to learn but challenging to master!
The Gummy Bear King and his candied cronies are looking to spoil the Candy Kingdom. Will you and your friends stop the gummied grouch before it’s too late?
- PLAY through over 500 levels of candy collecting craziness! Stock up on Lemon Drops, Jelly Beans and gummies that look good enough to eat!
- FIND big matches to create Sweet Spots for explosive combos and big bonuses!
- BATTLE the tyrannical Gummy Bear King in the exciting Battle Mode. Stun the evil King with big matches before he Goops up your candies!
- EARN Boosts like the Candy Wand or Candy Scoop, which clear obstacles and recharge for FREE!
- COMPETE against your Facebook friends for the top score in every level!
- JOURNEY through a whole new world of fantastic flavors, including Cake Canyon, the Forest of Fudge, and more!
- FREE to play with FREE updates including new levels, obstacles, candies, and more every week!
Candy Blast Mania: World Games is the BEST puzzle adventure game on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. And just like the other best things in life, it’s FREE!
Please note that Candy Blast Mania: World Games is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under “Allowed Content”. In addition, Candy Blast Mania: World Games may link to social media services such as Facebook, and TeamLava will have access to your information through such services.
- August 05, 2014 Initial release